as Mindfulness Instructor
Commitment: 75 hours
Who: Applicants who've successfully completed the Mindfulness Intensive Training (MIT), including live sessions & assessment requirements.
Requirements: Mindfulness Intensive Training (MIT)
What you'll experience:
· Direct Coaching
· Culminates In Certification*
At MNDFL, we’ve always said “there’s no substitute for one human being holding space for another human being” and a weekend-long class is the perfect opportunity to feel this BIG TIME. Come together with other participants and practice in community, feeling all that MNDFL magic, while experiencing real-time feedback, coaching, assessments. Yes, you’ll officially be a Certified Mindfulness Instructor (CMI) after this last step*, but you’ll also join our extended MNDFL family which will make us officially thrilled.
*To maintain a high level of integrity and qualified instructors, certification is not guaranteed and is entirely at the discretion of the Certification Evaluation Team. Candidates must meet certification standards but will be able to re-apply if they don't.
• • •
Full Program Value
This is for you if you want to...
- Deepen your work as educators, counselors, trainers, healers, and humans.
- Learn a language that meets people where they are across lines of race, class, gender, and can speak to the experiences that your fellow humans are having.
- Develop your mindfulness muscles with renowned and experienced teachers and experts which will give you the strength and confidence to flex these techniques anywhere.
- Collaborate in community and learn through shared experience with others who wish to share this practice with the world too.
- Discover exactly where you meet mindfulness and it meets you.
This is not for you if you want to...
- Learn how to do meditation.
- Get a quick credential.