What you'll get:
Intro to Mindfulness
2-hour Cinematic, Meditative Introductory Course
- Origin & History and Context of Modern Mindfulness
- Roots, Lineages, Branches & Streams
- Buddhism & Wisdom Traditions
Essentials of Mindfulness Training (EMT)
On-demand 25-hour self-paced Essentials Training
- 5 Modules: Aspects, Essentials, Technique, Ethics, and Application
- Engaging lecture videos, slideshow content
- Guided mindfulness practice throughout
- Comprehensive reading list
Mindfulness Intensive Training (MIT)
10-week live & interactive online program led by expert faculty
- Weekly live 2-hour facilitated sessions with peers in high faculty:student ratio
- 2 group coaching sessions led by MNDFL Facilitators
- Intimate small group collaborative sessions
- MNDFL Edge Practicum Project
- Private interactive networking platform to engage with MNDFL peers
- Certificate of Completion
Money Back Guarantee
MNDFL proudly offers a 14-day money back guarantee period. If for any reason you find the MIT is not a fit for you, you can cancel for a full refund* You must submit notice of cancellation by 10pm Eastern Time on the 14th day of class. *You will receive 100% of your money back minus a $50 nonrefundable processing fee. No refunds will be granted after this deadline.
Select Your Cohort Now or Later
- Choose: After payment, you'll be redirected to a form to select dates for your upcoming MIT Class and subsequently we will email you a registration form to share information about yourself.
- Not Ready to Choose?: If you're not ready to choose now, you can also defer your registration.
- No time right now?: No problem. You'll receive the registration form and instructions by email as well, so if you need to get back to work, the kids or meditation, you can register later.