The First Mindfulness Program Designed To Meet You Exactly Where You Are
Our flexible 4-part program allows you to learn mindfulness on your own terms - whether you would like to learn the fundamentals, self-study, deepen your practice, or become certified to share this practice with your communities, we have a plan for you.
Choose Your Own Path
You have the option to choose how much training is right for you
Purchase individual modules OR as a package to best suit your needs (& save some money)
What: An introduction to all things mindfulness, from its origins in wisdom traditions to the modern mindfulness movement.
Designed For: If you’re mindfulness-curious and really want to learn the fundamentals.
Commitment: 2 hours
Essentials of Mindfulness Training
What: Twenty-five hours of comprehensive and immersive mindfulness content designed for self-study. It covers the essentials: science, theory, technique, skillsets, ethics, conduct, and real-world application.
Designed For: you want to thoroughly understand mindfulness through all of its facets and fully integrate this practice into your life.
- Intro to Mindfulness (I2M)
Commitment: 25 hours
What: A collaborative learning experience including self-discovery, accountability of mentorship and the support and camaraderie of community. Practice with mentors and fellow participants and learn how you uniquely embody mindfulness before sharing it with your communities.
Designed For: you’re a pre-qualified individual who wants to deepen your practice through self-discovery and the diverse perspectives of facilitators & peers.
- Intro (I2M)
- Essentials (EMT)
- Live Classes
Commitment: 55 hours
What: Full certification pathway that will bring you through all the previous modules and culminate in a MNDFL Certification Retreat. An opportunity to fine tune all that you learn through EMT & MIT including practice, feedback, direct coaching, assessment, and processes which will prepare you to share this professionally with your communities.
Designed For: you're a pre-qualified individual who wants to bring your practice to life professionally through a full certification. You will receive all the skills, community, and depth through the Mindfulness Intensive Training so that you can confidently demonstrate your readiness to be certified.
- Intro (I2M)
- Essentials (EMT)
- Intensive (MIT)
- Live Classes
- Certification Retreat
Commitment: 75 hours
Discover The Benefits of Mindfulness
We're not just teaching mindfulness, we're teaching you about mindfulness. The benefits of mindfulness are proven to support YOUR thriving - learn from researchers, neuroscientists and neurosurgeons who explain what's happening in the mind and body and the way mindfulness promotes...
- better sleep
- stress reduction
- more self-compassion
- better relationships
- increased productivity
- decreased anxiety
- nervous system regulation
- a little more joy...
Choose Your Path
What You'll Get When training MNDFL
- Certified in Mindfulness Instruction* by MNDFL, one of the country's leading mindfulness and meditation companies.
- Training and education by an unparalleled collective of expert teachers and scientists. Learn from fourteen different individuals, including three neuroscientists and, yes, even a neurosurgeon.
- Diverse Leadership. 50% of our teaching staff identify as BIPOC.
- Mindfulness in a truly modern context. You can directly apply learnings to what we are individually and collectively facing right now.
- A collaborative and dynamic learning environment. This program allows for self-discovery, communal reflection and access to expert facilitators who can help you cultivate your unique relationship to mindfulness.
- Credibility. Develop the skills to lead mindfulness practices professionally (and earn income for it!)
- Confidence. Bring mindfulness to your people and communities with integrity.
- A robust network of mindfulness professionals. Join a community of people who have a common goal of sharing this practice with the planet.
- Become a part of the MNDFL Family. Join the ranks of hundreds of individuals that MNDFL has trained who have gone on to teach in corporations, universities, schools and privately.
- Become a better human. Deepen your relationship with others as a better partner, parent, friend, confidant, boss, colleague or employee while you're at it.
Ways To Apply MNDFL Training
In Your Life
Get that gig
Gain the knowledge and skills to get hired as a mindfulness instructor and share this practice far and wide.
Bring Mindfulness to Your Work
Learn how to customize this practice in any professional setting, whether a large corporation or private practice.
Live a MNDFL Life
Bring this practice to all that you do from interactions with loved ones to relating to your clients, colleagues, and even strangers.
Who Mindfulness Training Is Useful For
For Mental Health Professionals
For Yoga Teachers
For Dharma Teachers
For HR professionals
For Anyone Else
This is for you if you want to...
- Deepen your work as educators, counselors, trainers, healers, and humans.
- Learn a language that meets people where they are across lines of race, class, gender, and can speak to the experiences that your fellow humans are having.
- Develop your mindfulness muscles with renowned and experienced teachers and experts which will give you the strength and confidence to flex these techniques anywhere.
- Collaborate in community and learn through shared experience with others who wish to share this practice with the world too.
- Discover exactly where you meet mindfulness and it meets you.
This is not for you if you want to...
- Learn how to do meditation.
- Get a quick credential.
Built By People You Can Trust
Great Training Is By Design...Meet The Architects
Rev. angel Kyodo williams
Rev. angel Kyodo williams is an author, Master Trainer, Zen priest and Senior Advisor of MNDFL. Rev. is the visionary badass behind the training who powerfully communicates the relevance of mindfulness as an essential skill that anyone can access. Leveraging practices from time-tested ancient wisdom, she has helped thousands of people see how you can meet today's modern, fast-paced life with more grace, connection, and compassion in as little as five minutes a day. Rev. angel knows that a mindful life doesn’t happen by accident. Every one of us can experience a more liberated life.
David Perrin is Director of MNDFL Teacher Training, original Head Teacher of MNDFL Greenwich Village, and co-founder of MNDFL Ed. school-based program. Collaborator, syncretist, facilitator of circle in its myriad forms, David is a meditation mentor and friend to students, trainees, and fellow instructors. As creative arts therapist, social venture business co-owner, philanthropist, partner and father, David articulates the multiplicity of meaning encompassed by a modern practice of mindfulness.
Meet Your Faculty:
Diverse Peoples & Perspectives
Mindfulness isn't one size or one voice fits all. When you train with us, you train with people that look like the world does.
Our commitment to diversity extends to our faculty including world-class teachers, professionals, guest scientists and even a neurosurgeon.
Many faces, one commitment:
Feel good, be good do good...
& share that goodness with the world.
The faculty represented above are currently featured in MNDFL Essentials Training content.
Live class facilitators may or may not be the individuals featured on this page.
Hear From Our Training Alumni
We’ve taught over 200 people this year alone, and we're just getting started. Our alumni are from all different backgrounds, races, classes, age groups and professional sectors. Here is what just a few of them have to say about their experience of the MNDFL Training:
Don't miss out!
MNDFL Live Classes (Deepen Your Practice or Get Certified) operate on a rolling basis. Our next live class will begin in September. Click below to start your application process so you don't miss out.Choose Your Path
Maybe this isn't for you, and that's okay! Sign up to stay in touch.