Certification For The Rest of Us
The World Is Waiting For You. Certification Helps You Get Ready For The World.
With MNDFL, That Means All of It.
Once you've completed the Mindfulness Intensive Training (go ahead, check it out, we'll be here when you get back), or if you want to take it all on together, the Certification path lays the world at your feet.
At MNDFL, we’ve always said “there’s no substitute for one human being holding space for another human being” and an intensive Certification Retreat with a diverse cohort that challenges you is the perfect opportunity to feel this BIG TIME.
Come together with other participants and practice in community to prepare to share mindfulness in modern contexts, while experiencing real-time feedback, coaching, assessments. You'll come out the other side with deepened knowledge and skills, an ability to hold more complexity, and greater confidence in your seat when sharing mindfulness in different settings.
Yes, you’ll officially be a Certified Mindfulness Instructor (CMI) after this last step*, but you’ll also join our extended MNDFL family which will make us officially thrilled.
Commitment: 75 hours
Who: Experienced practitioners who want to deepen their training and go all the way to receive certification. As part of this path, applicants will complete the Mindfulness Intensive Training (MIT), including live sessions & assessment requirements.
Requirements (included in package): MIT + Assessments + Practicum Project + Pre-Certification Review
What you'll experience:
- Direct Coaching
- Culminates In Certification by MNDFL*
Enter the Movement of Modern Mindfulness, and offer your gift, just as YOU are.
REAL people. REAL practice. REAL Life.
• • •
*To maintain a high level of integrity and qualified instructors, certification is not guaranteed and is entirely at the discretion of the Certification Evaluation Team. Candidates must meet certification standards criteria but will be able to re-apply if they don't.
We've Shared MNDFL-ness With...
Sharing Mindfulness With Integrity is No Joke
We welcome all kinds of humans, but let's face it:
not everyone is ready for the integrity & accountability required of certification.
This is for you if you want to...
- Up-level your professional and personal life with certification by a recognized leader in mindfulness training and education.
- Improve your life with a way for the benefits of mindfulness to meet you where you are.
- Deepen your work as an educator, counselor, trainer, healer, or just as a plain human.
- Learn a language that meets people where they are across lines of race, class, gender, and can speak to the experiences that your fellow humans are having.
- Develop your mindfulness muscles with renowned and experienced teachers and experts to give you the strength and confidence to flex these techniques anywhere.
- Discover exactly where you meet mindfulness and it meets you.
This is NOT for you if...
- Just want a quick credential with no accountability, no work, no commitment.
- You aren't ready to put time into up-leveling your practice.
- You think "watching videos" will make you an instructor without having a commitment to integrity of your own practice.
- You are using mindfulness to bypass mental health challenges best worked out with the direct support of a professional or healer.
- You want to bypass the intention work of a spiritual path or lineage your engaged with.
Built by People You Can Trust
Great training is by design... Meet The Architects
With over 50 years of combined experience in deep traditions, trained as teachers, but also in life, you can be sure your training is built on more than just the latest fad.
If it looks like we're having fun while we do this, yeah, you can do that, too.
Rev. angel Kyodo williams
Rev. angel Kyodo williams is an author, award-winning activist, international speaker, Master Trainer, and Zen priest. Rev. is the visionary badass behind MNDFL Training who powerfully communicates the relevance of mindfulness as an essential skill that anyone can access. Leveraging practices from time-tested ancient wisdom, she has helped thousands of people meet today's modern, fast-paced life with more grace, connection, and compassion in as little as five minutes a day. Rev. angel knows that a mindful life doesn’t happen by accident, but by design.
David Perrin is Director of MNDFL Teacher Training, original Head Teacher of MNDFL Greenwich Village, and co-founder of MNDFL Ed. school-based program. Collaborator, syncretist, facilitator of circle in its myriad forms, David is a meditation mentor and friend to students, trainees, and fellow instructors. As creative arts therapist, social venture business co-owner, philanthropist, partner and father, David articulates the multiplicity of meaning encompassed by a modern practice of mindfulness.
Hear From MNDFL Training Alumni
Over 200 people have taken MNDFL Training this year alone, and we're just getting started.
Our alumni are from all different backgrounds, races, classes, gender identities, age groups and professional sectors. Here is what just a few of them have to say about MNDFL Training:
It's Your Turn.
Certified Mindfulness Instructor
- BONUS: Intro to Mindfulness.
- EMT: Essentials of Mindfulness Training+ (EMT) 25-hour video training.
- Assessments & Review by Faculty.
- Live Intensive: live classes over 3 months in a small cohort of < 25 people + experienced, diverse faculty mentorship.
- MNDFL Edge™ Practicum Project Management & Support
- Certification Retreat ($647 value)
- One-to-One Coaching Session
- BONUS: 3 months Complimentary access to Mindfulness Network for continued growth & opportunities in community.
- BONUS: Complimentary Listing in NEW Mindful Certified Directory - launching January 2022.
- BONUS: First access + 50% discount to ZenChange Coaching Transformative Training program developed by Rev. angel Kyodo williams
$50 Application Fee applies.
Program Fee is paid upon acceptance.
Any coupon codes are applied at that time.
Full Training Value
|Certification Package includes:||Value|
|Intro to Mindfulness||$47|
|EMT+: Essential Mindfulness Training+||$997|
|MIT: Mindfulness Intensive Training (Live Classes)||$1500|
|One-to-One Coaching Session||$125|
|Full Training Value||$3,316|
|Plus additional $357 in Bonuses|
- Decide your payment option.
- Register and pay for an upcoming MIT cohort.
- Continue on to fill out the Certification track application.
- Upon pre-acceptance, pay the balance.
*You will pay after registering for your MIT Live Classes. Upon pre-acceptance, to the Certification track you will pay the balance. Pre-acceptance is not a guarantee for certification. You must meet all qualifications. If you don't receive pre-acceptance, you can remain in MIT or opt out.See Schedule of Upcoming Cohorts
We're serious about access and equity. Here's how we do it:
Meet Your Faculty:
Diverse Peoples & Perspectives
Mindfulness isn't one size or one voice fits all. When you train with us, you train with people that look like the world does.
Our commitment to diversity extends to our faculty including world-class teachers, professionals, guest scientists and even a neurosurgeon. Many faces, one commitment:
Feel good, be good, do good...
& share that goodness with the world.
Don’t miss out. Stay MNDFL.
Tune-in and level up with real world mindfulness news & tips plus exclusive discounts & events to be good. feel good. do good.