When you're ready to train deeply with
the support of mentorship,
the power of community,
designed & taught by people that meet people where they are,
(and can teach you how to...)
Mindfulness Intensive Training
Live intensive training to level-up your knowledge & practice with mentorship & community.
Training & Experience You Need For These Times
Don't get lost in the crowd or be on someone else's agenda. We don't teach someone else's mindfulness or tradition, style or voice. We help you discover yours.
Mindfulness Intensive Training (MIT) is where mindfulness & you get REAL.
MIT is for you if you’re ready to DO the thing - not just learn about and practice mindfulness, but make it come alive. The only way to do this is in community with other people.
It looks like this:
- 10-week interactive, online program with live sessions led by expert faculty
- Learn and gain invaluable experience with a small (less than 25) cohort of dedicated practitioners
- Facilitation by experienced, trained, diverse faculty committed to your development
- Curated practicum to sharpen your skills & deepen your understanding during the program
- Practical application for you to gain hands-on experience sharing mindfulness in your contexts
- Experience and learn the evidence-based benefits of mindfulness
- Develop tools & skillsets for sharing mindfulness practices with others
- Observe the intersections between mindfulness, social justice and more
- Study the actual science and neuroscience behind mindfulness
- Understand the ethics of mindfulness that allow you to offer it to others with integrity
- Apply mindfulness in the real world with your workplace, home, relationships, and every day life
REAL people. REAL practice. REAL life.Apply Now
We've Shared MNDFL-ness With...
The Training Package Designed To Meet
w/ the Grounding of Live Experience,
Mentorship & Community
What You'll Get:
- Three month program, including live online sessions to deepen your knowledge and skill from wherever you are
- Mentorship with feedback and support from expert MNDFL faculty
- Collaborative training with a small (no more than 24) peers to provide community, accountability, and FUN
- Practice teaching and sharing mindfulness in diverse, real life contexts with structured practicum
PLUS all content and material from the included Essential of Mindfulness+ (EMT+) training
- NEW: fully searchable transcriptions of all video content
- A blend of content to support your learning style...
- Engaging lecture videos with expert MNDFL faculty
- Slideshow content to support visual learning
- Interactive assessments to review material learned in each module
- A comprehensive reading list with outside resources and ongoing learning material
- Guided mindfulness practices to embody the teachings
- Self-reflection questions to make the content personalized and relevant to YOU
- Certificate of Completion - Your assessments are reviewed by a trained facilitator to keep you accountable and on track. This certificate will demonstrate your understanding of and experience with mindfulness
BONUS Intro to Mindfulness cinematic-style training also included
- Gain an understanding of the history and modern context of mindfulness as it exists today
What Is Covered In Essentials of Mindfulness:
Framing mindfulness, its evidence-based benefits, and its cultivation of compassion and resilience
Modern mindfulness, the science, the intersections of mindfulness, social justice and going “beyond the brain”
Establishing a practice, instructions for physical and mental alignment, contraindications and trauma-informed sensitivity
Roles, conduct, and the ethics of offering mindfulness, creating spaces of belonging beyond diversity, equity and inclusion
Cultivating Compassion and Awareness is No Joke
We welcome everyone, but let's face it: not everyone is ready for serious practice.
This is for you if you want to...
- Enrich your life with a way for the benefits of mindfulness to meet you where you are.
- Deepen your work as an educator, counselor, trainer, healer, or just as a plain human.
- Learn a language that meets people where they are across lines of race, class, gender, and can speak to the experiences that your fellow humans are having.
- Develop your mindfulness muscles with renowned and experienced teachers and experts to give you the strength and confidence to flex these techniques anywhere.
- Discover exactly where you meet mindfulness and it meets you.
This is NOT for you if...
- You aren't ready to put time into up-leveling your practice.
- You think "watching videos" will make you an instructor without having a commitment to integrity of your own practice.
- You are using mindfulness to bypass mental health challenges best worked out with the direct support of a professional or healer.
- You want a quick credential.
How It Works:
Get MNDFL Trained Like This:
- Get Expertise: MIT is a live training led by expert MNDFL Facilitators who offer feedback and mentorship focused on your development. They won’t hold your hand, but they’ll be there to support you at your growing edges.
- Get Intimate: Join a small cohort of no more than 25 people - no one gets lost on page 5 of the Zoom screen
- Get Collaborative: Within your cohort, you’ll connect weekly with a MNDFL Pod of 5-6 peers to build accountability, ask questions, and stay motivated. With this level of connection, nobody gets left behind.
- Get Interactive: Weekly sessions are held live on Zoom to connect with MNDFL Facilitators, get your questions answered, and dig deeper into the training content with your MNDFL Pod in breakout rooms. There’s no joining this training anonymously just to “listen in” - this is where your unique mindfulness voice comes alive.
- Get Practiced: Theory is all well and good, but what happens when you sit in front of people to share? How about people that are different - that stretch your learning edge? Scripts will get you but so (not very) far. Practicums are project-based learning, because learning-by-doing is the premier way to learn.
- Get Ready: Everyone must demonstrate their readiness and commitment by applying for MIT. Yes, to ensure this training is right for you, but also to reflect on what your goals are - saying it out loud (or in this case writing it down in your application) is how you’ll go in prepared to get what you need.
Built By People You Can Trust
Great training is by design... Meet The Architects
With over 50 years of combined experience in deep traditions, trained as teachers, but also in life, you can be sure your training is built on more than just the latest fad.
And if it looks like we're having fun while we do this, yeah, you can do that, too.
Rev. angel Kyodo williams
Rev. angel Kyodo williams is an author, award-winning activist, international speaker, Master Trainer, and Zen priest. Rev. is the visionary badass behind MNDFL Training who powerfully communicates the relevance of mindfulness as an essential skill that anyone can access. Leveraging practices from time-tested ancient wisdom, she has helped thousands of people meet today's modern, fast-paced life with more grace, connection, and compassion in as little as five minutes a day. Rev. angel knows that a mindful life doesn’t happen by accident, but by design.
David Perrin is Director of MNDFL Teacher Training, original Head Teacher of MNDFL Greenwich Village, and co-founder of MNDFL Ed. school-based program. Collaborator, syncretist, facilitator of circle in its myriad forms, David is a meditation mentor and friend to students, trainees, and fellow instructors. As creative arts therapist, social venture business co-owner, philanthropist, partner and father, David articulates the multiplicity of meaning encompassed by a modern practice of mindfulness.
- Decide the payment plan you would like.
- Upon acceptance, select which classes you will join.
(New classes begin each month. Times & faculty options shared upon acceptance.)
Next class begins in October. (All Live & Interactive on Zoom)
Full Program Value
|Intro to Mindfulness||$47|
|EMT+ - Essential Mindfulness Training+||$997|
|MIT - Mindfulness Intensive Training (8 Practicum Sessions Live)||$1200|
|Full Training Value||$2244|
Mindfulness Intensive Training
LAST CHANCE Pricing
Pay in Full
(price soon increasing to $1994)
Financial Accessibility Available
We're serious about access. Here's how we do it:
Hear From MNDFL Training Alumni
Over 200 people have taken MNDFL Training this year alone, and we're just getting started.
Our alumni are from all different backgrounds, races, classes, gender identities, age groups and professional sectors. Here is what just a few of them have to say about MNDFL Training:
It's Your Turn.
Meet Your Faculty:
Diverse Peoples & Perspectives
Mindfulness isn't one size or one voice fits all. When you train with us, you train with people that look like the world does.
Our commitment to diversity extends to our faculty including world-class teachers, professionals, guest scientists and even a neurosurgeon. Many faces, one commitment: