When you're ready to train deeply with
the support of mentorship and power of community,
that meets you where you are...
Mindfulness Intensive Training
Live intensive training to deepen your practice & knowledge with mentorship & community.
Training You Need & Experience You'll Love
For Meeting These Times
Fusing the wisdom of ancients and worldliness of science, this truly modern mindfulness program was designed and forged in these times and realities we face today
MIT is where mindfulness & you get REAL.
Mindfulness Intensive Training (MIT) is for you if you’re ready to go beyond learning about mindfulness to make it come alive. The only way to do this is in community.
It looks like this:
- 10-week interactive, online program with live sessions led by expert faculty
- Learn and gain invaluable experience with a small (less than 24) cohort of dedicated practitioners
- Facilitation by experienced, trained, diverse faculty committed to your development
- Curated practicum to sharpen your skills & deepen your understanding during the program
- Practical application for you to gain hands-on experience sharing mindfulness in your contexts
- Experience and learn the evidence-based benefits of mindfulness
- Develop tools & skillsets for sharing mindfulness practices with others
- Observe the intersections between mindfulness, social justice, and more
- Study the actual science and neuroscience behind mindfulness
- Understand the ethics of mindfulness that allow you to offer it to others with integrity
- Apply mindfulness in the real world with your workplace, home, relationships, and everyday life
REAL people. REAL practice. REAL life.
We've Shared MNDFL-ness With...
Modern Training Experience Designed
To Meet Today's Demands
Grounded by Live Experience,
Mentorship & Community
What You'll Get:
Intro to Mindfulness: Meditative Cinematic-style Foundation Training
- 90-minute Introductory Training – gain an understanding of the history, context, and rise of modern mindfulness as it exists today
- NEW! Searchable Transcript – easily search through video content and find what you're looking for
Essentials of Mindfulness+ Training: ALL Content and Support Material
- 25+ Hours of Recorded Content – including engaging video seminars with expert MNDFL faculty and guided mindfulness practices to embody the teachings
- Visual Learning Content – including slideshows with charts & graphics to support visual learning
- Interactive Assessments – self-reflection questions to personalize content + review of material learned in each module
- Comprehensive Reading List & Study Guide – with outside resources and ongoing learning material
- Certificate of Completion – after assessments are reviewed by a trained facilitator to keep you accountable and on track. This certificate will demonstrate your understanding of and experience with mindfulness
LIVE Intensive Training: 10 Weeks of Interactive Sessions
- Live Cohort Sessions – 3-month live program with facilitated & collaborative online sessions to bring your training alive from wherever you are
- Mentorship & Feedback – real-time engagement and support from expert MNDFL Facilitators
- Peer Collaboration & Networking – join a small (less than 24) group of peers to provide community, accountability, and FUN
- MNDFL Edge™ Practicum Project – level up your study and practice with a personalized project designed for your growth and deepening
What Is Covered In This Training:
Framing mindfulness, its evidence-based benefits, and its cultivation of compassion and resilience
Modern mindfulness, the science, the intersections of mindfulness, social justice and going “beyond the brain”
Establishing a practice, instructions for physical and mental alignment, contraindications and trauma-informed sensitivity
Roles, conduct, and the ethics of offering mindfulness, creating spaces of belonging beyond diversity, equity and inclusion
How It Works:
MIT Week 1:
• Intro to Mindfulness – cinematic & meditative 2-hour foundational course
• Live Sessions Begin – meet your MIT Cohort Facilitator(s)
• Introductions – share your WHY and intentions for this training
• Diversity & Realness – gather with others who will broaden your perspective
• Build Community & Accountability – create ideal conditions for learning
• MNDFL Pod Assignment – small group of 3-4 peers within your Cohort
MIT Week 2-6:
• Essentials of Mindfulness Curriculum – dive into 25 hours of on-demand content
• 5 Training Modules – Aspects, Essentials, Technique, Ethics, and Application
• Weekly Live Sessions – Facilitated reflection & breakout discussions bring content to life
• Deepen Your Practice - go beyond mindfulness theory & techniques, start mindful LIVING
• Mentorship & Feedback – receive support relevant to your path
• Small Group Meetups – meet with your Pod for deeper dives into content
MIT Week 7 & 8:
• Mindfulness Lifestyle – start integrating curriculum and content into everyday life
• Integration Period – two weeks without live sessions to bring your training into real life contexts
• MNDFL Edge Practicum Project – investigate how you’d like to go deeper, in a measurable way
• Group Coaching Session – meet with your MNDFL Facilitator to ask questions and gain inspiration
• Self-Reflection – write about your learnings and growing edges
MIT Week 10:
That's A Wrap
• Project Reflection & Presentation – share takeaways, learnings, and growth edges
• Celebration & Closure – share a final practice and celebrate together
• Get What You Need – get your last burning questions answered
• Certificate of Completion – cross your last T's and dot all your i's
• Next Steps – continue to network with peers & take your practice into the world
• Want to Get Certified? – If you're ready for more, you can inquire about the CMI path >>>
Continue onto CMI?
The Certification Path
• Integration & Preparation – take some time to reflect on your how you envision sharing mindfulness
• CMI Application – a self-assessment to determine whether you're ready
• Certification Retreat – two weekends of live practice teaching with feedback, mentorship, and support
• 1:1 Coaching - direct guidance & support from MNDFL Facilitators
•Certification by MNDFL* – final assessment gives you the confidence (and credentials) to share mindfulness in the world
Get MNDFL Trained Like This:
- Get Expertise: MIT is a live training led by expert MNDFL Facilitators who offer feedback and mentorship focused on your development. They won’t hold your hand, but they’ll be there to support you at your growing edges.
- Get Intimate: Join a small cohort of less than 24 people - no one gets lost on page 5 of the Zoom screen.
- Get Collaborative: Within your cohort, you’ll connect weekly with a MNDFL Pod of 5-6 peers to build accountability, ask questions, and stay motivated. With this level of connection, nobody gets left behind.
- Get Interactive: Weekly sessions are held live on Zoom to connect with MNDFL Facilitators, get your questions answered, and dig deeper into the training content with your MNDFL Pod in breakout rooms. There’s no joining this training anonymously just to “listen in” - this is where your unique mindfulness voice comes alive.
- Get Practiced: Theory is all well and good, but what happens when you sit in front of people to share? How about people that are different - that stretch your learning edge? Scripts will get you but so (not very) far. Practicums are project-based learning, because learning-by-doing is the premier way to learn.
- Get Ready: NEW! We've now made MIT Even More Accessible. It's no secret that mindfulness is for everyone, so we've ditched the applications to join our live Mindfulness Intensive Training. While we call it MIT, you don't need a 6-page resume or tons of experience to join. Just bring the curiosity and commitment to make your life a more mindful one, and we'll meet you there.
Deepening Your Practice and Cultivating Awareness Takes Serious Commitment
We welcome everyone, but let's face it: not everyone wants a deeper practice.
This is for you if you want to...
- Deepen your work as an educator, counselor, trainer, healer, or just as a plain human.
- Expand your perspective and learn a language that meets people where they are across lines of race, class, & gender, and can speak to the experiences your fellow humans are having.
- Experience and learn the science-backed research and evidence-based benefits of mindfulness.
- Develop your mindfulness muscles with renowned and experienced teachers and experts to give you the strength and confidence to flex these techniques anywhere.
- Apply mindfulness in the real world within your workplace, home, relationships, and everyday life.
This is NOT for you if...
- You’d rather “go it alone” than engage mindfully with peers as you deepen your understanding and practice.
- You want a mindfulness training with no accountability, no work, no commitment.
- You expect a homogenous experience of mindfulness that doesn’t challenge your perspectives.
- You hope mindfulness will be a “magic pill” when the real benefits only come with consistent practice.
Mindfulness Training Feature Comparison
There's a LOT of trainings out there. Ours is unique, so we've even
done the leg work for you so you can compare.
|MNDFL||Chopra||Sura Flow||Justin Michael Williams||Sounds True||School of Positive Transformation|
|Frequency||Offered Monthly||Offered 3x Annually||Offered 1x Annually||Offered 1x Annually||Offered every 2 year||On-Demand|
|Length||10 weeks||10 weeks||12 weeks||6 months||2 years||No time limit|
|# of hours||75 hours (7-8 hours/week)||60 hours (5-6 hours/week)||300 hours||not listed||5-6 hours/week||100 hours|
|Live Training||Weekly Live Sessions, Retreat for those who go on to certify (2 weekends)||Live Q&A Sessions||Live Practice Sessions with Q&A||Live Coaching, Weekend Intensives, Hybrid Retreat||Monthly Cohort Meetups, 2 Live Weekend Events||optional monthly live webinar|
|# of Instructors||>23 (Faculty, Guest Stars, Facilitators)||8 Teachers||1 Teacher||1 Teacher||2 Teachers, 19 Guest Faculty||1 Teacher|
|Curated for diversity||Explicit commitment to equity||Not mentioned||Not mentioned||Not mentioned||DEI mentioned||Not mentioned|
|Scholarship Transparency||20% of classes reserved for scholarships 75% scholarships allocated to marginalized identities||Not mentioned||Not mentioned||Limited partial scholarships available||Limited partial scholarships available||Not mentioned|
|Prerequisites||All prerequisites included. Register and choose your cohort.||Primordial Sound Meditation Enrichment Program. Must call & speak to Program Specialist to enroll||Dedicated personal practice, or training experience in yoga, healing or meditation||Not listed||6-night, residential, silent, mindfulness meditation retreat in the style of Insight or Vipassana (excluding Goenka) meditation. Letter of recommendation from meditation or spiritual teacher.||None|
Features are great, but benefits are all about what you actually get.
Compare for yourself:
|MNDFL||Chopra||Sura Flow||Justin Michael Williams||Sounds True||School of Positive Transformation|
|Suitable for beginners|
|No agenda (i.e. not tied to a lineage)|
|Robust evaluation metrics|
|Provides meditation scripts|
|Continuing education credits|
|Choose your own path model|
|Coaching & mentorship|
|Science-based approach to program design|
|Program overseen by Senior Teachers|
Who Mindfulness Training Is Useful For
For Mental Health Professionals
For Yoga Teachers
For Dharma Teachers
For HR professionals
For Anyone Else
Built by People You Can Trust
Great training is by design... Meet The Architects
With over 50 years of combined experience in deep traditions, trained as teachers, but also in life, you can be sure your training is built on more than just the latest fad.
If it looks like we're having fun while we do this, yeah, you can do that, too.
Rev. angel Kyodo williams
Rev. angel Kyodo williams is an author, award-winning activist, international speaker, Master Trainer, and Zen priest. Rev. is the visionary badass behind MNDFL Training who powerfully communicates the relevance of mindfulness as an essential skill that anyone can access. Leveraging practices from time-tested ancient wisdom, she has helped thousands of people meet today's modern, fast-paced life with more grace, connection, and compassion in as little as five minutes a day. Rev. angel knows that a mindful life doesn’t happen by accident, but by design.
David Perrin is Director of MNDFL Teacher Training, original Head Teacher of MNDFL Greenwich Village, and co-founder of MNDFL Ed. school-based program. Collaborator, syncretist, facilitator of circle in its myriad forms, David is a meditation mentor and friend to students, trainees, and fellow instructors. As creative arts therapist, social venture business co-owner, philanthropist, partner and father, David articulates the multiplicity of meaning encompassed by a modern practice of mindfulness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who: Anyone who is...
What: Expert content
Why: The benefits...
Safe Space Guidelines
Full Training Value
|Full Package + Bonuses:||Value|
|Intro to Mindfulness||$47|
|EMT+: Essential Mindfulness Training+||$997|
|MIT: Mindfulness Intensive Training (Live Classes)||$1500|
|Full Training Value||$2544|
- Decide your payment plan.
- Upon registration confirmation, select which cohort you will join.
See Schedule of Upcoming Cohorts
No-Interest Payment Plan
(Get Started Affordably )
Select a monthly optionRegister with Payment Plan
We're serious about access and equity. Here's how we do it:
Hear From MNDFL Training Alumni
Over 200 people have taken MNDFL Training this year alone, and we're just getting started.
Our alums are from all different backgrounds, races, classes, gender identities, age groups, and professional sectors. Here is what just a few of them have to say about MNDFL Training:
It's Your Turn.
Meet Your Faculty:
Diverse Peoples & Perspectives
Mindfulness isn't one size or one voice fits all. When you train with us, you train with people that look like the world does.
Our commitment to diversity extends to our faculty including world-class teachers, professionals, guest scientists, and even a neurosurgeon. Many faces, one commitment:
Feel good, be good, do good...
& share that goodness with the world.
Tune-in with real world mindfulness news, exclusive discounts & events.
be good. feel good. do good.