Laying the Groundwork
Essentials of Mindfulness Training (EMT) is a 25-hour online course delivered over five modules:
Learn the theory, science, approach, pitfalls, and practice of mindfulness.
- Time Commitment: 25 hours
- Pace: Self-directed
- Options: Certificate of Completion
Sign Up Now
Take this training, and make it your own. This is where you become a part of the story of MNDFLness. On your own time and at your own pace, make your way through 25 hours of expert-led content. This essentials training is specifically designed to get you really grounded and well-rounded, so you can confidently and safely share mindfulness practices with others professionally and personally, while taking your own practice to the next level.
We've Shared MNDFL-ness With...
The Toolkit We Really Need
- Experience and learn the evidence-based benefits of mindfulness
- Develop tools & skillsets for sharing mindfulness practices with others
- Observe the intersections between mindfulness, social justice and more
- Study the actual science and neuroscience behind mindfulness
- Understand the ethics of mindfulness that allow you to offer it to others with integrity
- Apply mindfulness in the real world with your workplace, home, relationships, and every day life
The Training Package Designed To Meet
What You'll Get:
- Self-paced, online course to support your lifestyle and pace
- A blend of content to support your learning style...
- Engaging lecture videos with expert MNDFL faculty
- Slideshow content to support visual learning
- Interactive assessments to review material learned in each module
- A comprehensive reading list with outside resources and ongoing learning material
- Guided mindfulness practices to embody the teachings
- Self-reflection questions to make the content personalized and relevant to YOU
- Certificate of Completion - increase the likelihood of completing the course with the certificate add-on. Your assessments are reviewed by a trained facilitator to keep you accountable and on track. This certificate will demonstrate your understanding of and experience with mindfulness
What Is Covered In This Training:
Framing mindfulness, its evidence-based benefits, and its cultivation of compassion and resilience
Modern mindfulness, the science, the intersections of mindfulness, social justice and going “beyond the brain”
Establishing a practice, instructions for physical and mental alignment, contraindications and trauma-informed sensitivity
Roles, conduct, and the ethics of offering mindfulness, creating spaces of belonging beyond diversity, equity and inclusion
Cultivating Compassion and Awareness is No Joke
We welcome everyone, but let's face it: not everyone is ready for serious practice.
This is for you if you want to...
- Enrich your life with a way for the benefits of mindfulness to meet you where you are.
- Deepen your work as an educator, counselor, trainer, healer, or just as a plain human.
- Learn a language that meets people where they are across lines of race, class, gender, and can speak to the experiences that your fellow humans are having.
- Develop your mindfulness muscles with renowned and experienced teachers and experts to give you the strength and confidence to flex these techniques anywhere.
- Discover exactly where you meet mindfulness and it meets you.
This is NOT for you if...
- You aren't ready to put time into up-leveling your practice.
- You think "watching videos" will make you an instructor without having a commitment to integrity of your own practice.
- You are using mindfulness to bypass mental health challenges best worked out with the direct support of a professional or healer.
- You want a quick credential.
Built by People You Can Trust
Great training is by design... Meet The Architects
With over 50 years of combined experience in deep traditions, trained as teachers, but also in life, you can be sure your training is built on more than just the latest fad.
Rev. angel Kyodo williams
Rev. angel Kyodo williams is an author, award-winning activist, international speaker, Master Trainer, and Zen priest. Rev. is the visionary badass behind MNDFL Training who powerfully communicates the relevance of mindfulness as an essential skill that anyone can access. Leveraging practices from time-tested ancient wisdom, she has helped thousands of people meet today's modern, fast-paced life with more grace, connection, and compassion in as little as five minutes a day. Rev. angel knows that a mindful life doesn’t happen by accident, but by design.
David Perrin is Director of MNDFL Teacher Training, original Head Teacher of MNDFL Greenwich Village, and co-founder of MNDFL Ed. school-based program. Collaborator, syncretist, facilitator of circle in its myriad forms, David is a meditation mentor and friend to students, trainees, and fellow instructors. As creative arts therapist, social venture business co-owner, philanthropist, partner and father, David articulates the multiplicity of meaning encompassed by a modern practice of mindfulness.
Hear From MNDFL Training Alumni
Over 200 people have taken MNDFL Training this year alone, and we're just getting started.
Our alumni are from all different backgrounds, races, classes, gender identities, age groups and professional sectors. Here is what just a few of them have to say about MNDFL Training:
It's Your Turn.
What Is Covered In This Training:
Framing and understanding mindfulness and its evidence-based benefits. How mindfulness shows up in relationships and can cultivate compassion and resilience
Modern mindfulness, the science and neuroscience, the intersection between mindfulness & social justice, and going “beyond the brain”
Establishing a practice, postural instructions for physical and mental alignment, contraindications and trauma-informed sensitivity
Roles, conduct, and the ethics of mindfulness that allow you to offer it with integrity out in the world, creating space of belonging beyond diversity, equity and inclusion
Adding mindfulness to your work and your life is a lifetime investment that will reap benefits in all spheres of your life: personal, interpersonal and professional; inner and outer. Investing your training with MNDFL connects you with trusted leaders, a knowledgeable, diverse and constantly growing faculty, and a stellar global community of people taught, trained and training the MNDFL way: mindfulness your way.
- Choose your payment plan.
- Select any desired options.
- Get started right away.
Easy Monthly Payments
- Instant Access to 25-Hours of Essential Mindfulness Training
- Study Workbook & Reading Lists
- Built-In Assessment
- BONUS: Intro to Mindfulness
Meet Your Faculty:
Diverse Peoples & Perspectives
Mindfulness isn't one size or one voice fits all. When you train with us, you train with people that look like the world does.
Our commitment to diversity extends to our faculty including world-class teachers, professionals, guest scientists and even a neurosurgeon. Many faces, one commitment:
Feel good, be good, do good...
& share that goodness with the world.
Ready to go deeper?
Find out more about Our Live Classes Experience to:
- Deepen Your Practice with Mindfulness Intensive Training (MIT)
- Become a Certified Mindfulness Instructor (CMI)
Don’t miss out. Stay MNDFL.
Tune-in and level up with real world mindfulness news & tips plus exclusive discounts & events to be good. feel good. do good.