Level up your practice and professional life...
Essentials of Mindfulness Training
Essential training for serious practitioners with real lives ready to deepen and to share.
Laying the Groundwork
Essentials of Mindfulness Training (EMT) is a 25-hour online course delivered over five modules:
Learn the theory, science, approach, pitfalls, and practice of mindfulness.
- Time Commitment: 25 hours
- Pace: Self-directed
- Options: Certificate of Completion
Sign Up Now
Take this training, and make it your own. This is where you become a part of the story of MNDFLness. On your own time and at your own pace, make your way through 25 hours of expert-led content. This essentials training is specifically designed to get you really grounded and well-rounded, so you can confidently and safely share mindfulness practices with others professionally and personally while taking your own practice to the next level.
We've Shared MNDFL-ness With...
The Toolkit We Really Need
- Experience and learn the evidence-based benefits of mindfulness
- Develop tools & skillsets for sharing mindfulness practices with others
- Observe the intersections between mindfulness, social justice, and more
- Study the actual science and neuroscience behind mindfulness
- Understand the ethics of mindfulness that allow you to offer it to others with integrity
- Apply mindfulness in the real world with your workplace, home, relationships, and everyday life
The Training Package Designed To Meet
What You'll Get:
Intro to Mindfulness: Meditative Cinematic-style Foundation Training
- 90-minute Introductory Training – gain an understanding of the history, context, and rise of modern mindfulness as it exists today
- NEW! Searchable Transcript – easily search through video content and find what you're looking for
Essentials of Mindfulness Training
- 25+ Hours of Recorded Content – including engaging video seminars with expert MNDFL faculty and guided mindfulness practices to embody the teachings
- Visual Learning Content – including slideshows with charts & graphics to support visual learning
- Interactive Assessments – self-reflection questions to personalize content + review of material learned in each module
- Comprehensive Reading List & Study Guide – with outside resources and ongoing learning material
- Assessment Review – by trained facilitators to keep you accountable and on track
- Certificate of Completion – increase the likelihood of completing the course with the certificate add-on. This certificate will demonstrate your understanding of and experience with mindfulness
What's Covered In This Training:
Framing mindfulness, its evidence-based benefits, and its cultivation of compassion and resilience
Modern mindfulness, the science, the intersections of mindfulness, social justice and going “beyond the brain”
Establishing a practice, instructions for physical and mental alignment, contraindications and trauma-informed sensitivity
Roles, conduct, and the ethics of offering mindfulness, creating spaces of belonging beyond diversity, equity and inclusion
Tangible tools & skillsets for sharing mindfulness - doing business, accessing networks, and other important next steps
Making Mindfulness A Lifestyle Takes Serious Focus
We welcome everyone, but let's face it: not everyone wants to focus on learning about mindfulness.
This is for you if you want to...
- Up-Level your understanding of the history, benefits, and application of mindfulness in the context of your real life.
- Expand your perspective and learn to meet people where they are across lines of race, class, & gender, understanding to the experiences your fellow humans are having.
- Experience and learn the science-backed research and evidence-based benefits of mindfulness.
- Understand how to integrate mindfulness in the real world within your workplace, home, relationships, and everyday life.
This is NOT for you if...
- You aren't ready to put time into up-leveling your understanding of mindfulness.
- You want to learn about mindfulness without a curiosity about how to create your own practice.
- You want a homogenous experience of mindfulness that doesn’t challenge your perspectives.
Built by People You Can Trust
Great training is by design... Meet The Architects
With over 50 years of combined experience in deep traditions, trained as teachers, but also in life, you can be sure your training is built on more than just the latest fad.
Rev. angel Kyodo williams
Rev. angel Kyodo williams is an author, award-winning activist, international speaker, Master Trainer, and Zen priest. Rev. is the visionary badass behind MNDFL Training who powerfully communicates the relevance of mindfulness as an essential skill that anyone can access. Leveraging practices from time-tested ancient wisdom, she has helped thousands of people meet today's modern, fast-paced life with more grace, connection, and compassion in as little as five minutes a day. Rev. angel knows that a mindful life doesn’t happen by accident, but by design.
David Perrin is Director of MNDFL Teacher Training, original Head Teacher of MNDFL Greenwich Village, and co-founder of MNDFL Ed. school-based program. Collaborator, syncretist, facilitator of circle in its myriad forms, David is a meditation mentor and friend to students, trainees, and fellow instructors. As creative arts therapist, social venture business co-owner, philanthropist, partner and father, David articulates the multiplicity of meaning encompassed by a modern practice of mindfulness.
Hear From MNDFL Training Alumni
Over 200 people have taken MNDFL Training this year alone, and we're just getting started.
Our alums are from all different backgrounds, races, classes, gender identities, age groups, and professional sectors. Here is what just a few of them have to say about MNDFL Training:
Now It's Your Turn.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who: Anyone who is...
What: Expert content
Why: The benefits...
Safe Space Guidelines
Adding mindfulness to your work and your life is a lifetime investment that will reap benefits in all spheres of your life: personal, interpersonal, and professional; inner and outer. Investing your training with MNDFL connects you with trusted leaders, a knowledgeable, diverse, and constantly growing faculty, and a stellar global community of people taught, trained, and training the MNDFL way: mindfulness your way.
- Choose your payment plan.
- Select any desired options.
- Get started right away.
Meet Your Faculty:
Diverse Peoples & Perspectives
Mindfulness isn't one size or one voice fits all. When you train with us, you train with people that look like the world does.
Our commitment to diversity extends to our faculty including world-class teachers, professionals, guest scientists, and even a neurosurgeon. Many faces, one commitment:
Feel good, be good, do good...
& share that goodness with the world.
Ready to go deeper?
Find out more about Live Experience to:
- Deepen your practice with Mindfulness Intensive Training (MIT)
- Become a Certified Mindfulness Instructor to share mindfulness with confidence, clarity, and compassion.
Tune-in with real world mindfulness news, exclusive discounts & events.
be good. feel good. do good.